Sunday, June 17, 2012

Monday Made: Father's Day canvas


Junior J and I decorated a canvas as a Father's Day present for the hubby.  It all started off with a 20 x 20 cm canvas, as well as an earnest little painter with his paints and a cotton bud:


I was really proud of him, since he sat there for the longest time trying to cover the entire canvas with paint (except for the section I covered with a piece of cardboard, which was where the photo was supposed to be placed).  We also stuck on some yarn for texture.  However, I made a mistake of giving the boy red paint at the end, which meant I ended up with this:


And try as I might, I couldn't get the other embellies to match such a colour scheme, so I guiltily applied a thin layer of white paint over the red areas to mute it a little, and then started adding stuff:


The red areas ended up looking more pinkish after the white paint went on...


And I stuck on loads of washi tape all over:



And tada!  The final product for the Papa:


Here's wishing all fathers a belated Father's Day! :)

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 5:18 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About