Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thankful Tuesdays: Down but not out

I've been feeling rather down recently.  Perhaps its tiredness from all that non-stop housework and picking up after 3 boys.  And chasing that baby who has started crawling.  Or maybe its those feelings of inadequacy, as I wonder how other mums manage to make homeschooling so fun, while being able to manage the home (and even scrap!), while I am just struggling to get cooked meals to the table on time, let alone have planned activities for the kids.  These days, I breathe a big sigh of relief when afternoon naptime rolls by, and I get a short breather before having to wash up the mess from lunch and start cooking dinner.  Does it get easier?

Whatever the case, I've been telling myself to just do the next thing and keep moving on. And God has been reminding me in His Word about how it is only in Him can we find satisfaction.  That we should place our hopes in Him, since He is the only one that is perfect.  So this week, I am thankful for:

:: Light streaming through and dappling everything in its path:


:: Friends.  Who listen and chat with you.  And give you happy mail days, or help to bring up stuff to you.

:: Playtime in all its forms:




:: Good health for the whole family.  

:: Fresh produce bursting with flavour:


:: Giggles and laughter about the sillest things:


What are you thankful for this week?


Mum in the Making

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 8:23 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About