Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thinking Thursdays: Pinning it down (or up)

Ok, I've always been a visual person.  The type that needs to write/type down her summaries, so that I can see them all down on paper... and seeing lovely things and all things related to design make me smile.  So I was rather hesitant to start a Pinterest account, since I was worried it'll just keep me online for longer periods of time!

But well, I've succumbed, and I find that having an account is useful.  I can pin up all the useful ideas I come across with regards to little learning, crafting and interior design, and even keep track of the yummy recipes that I want to try out... So far, its been great way of storing ideas in a visual way, to easily keep track of the huge number of great ideas floating around in cyberspace.  I used to just bookmark links, but this just usually means they get lost over time!


So far, I find having specific categories help, otherwise it'll be a huge mess of pictures after awhile (you probably can see I have a weakness for nice neat storage!).  Also, if you do start pinning, don't forget to make sure you pin up your picture using the specific blog post, and not link back to the main page, otherwise you might have a hard time finding the details later on!

Do you pin too?  Do you find it useful?  (You can find my pins here, do leave your link too if you have an account, would love to see what tickles your fancy!) 

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 2:57 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About