Friday, September 2, 2011

Saturday scrapping: Just one last one...


Haha, I bet you're rather sick of seeing tags, tags and more tags!  Well, this should be the last one for now, since I have something else up my sleeve, or rather on my craft table (when I do get the time to do it, that is)... So for the last tag made from a CD Rom (the previous ones are here, here and here), I went all sweet and pink, with roses, as well as a butterfly:

The butterfly's outlined using pink stickles!

And here's how the whole thing looks:

Again, more misting and distressing on Pink Paislee's ink resist papers (love how you can customize the colours).


Pinky poo is not really my style, but I think it sorta suits the receipient's bubbly nature! :)  Have a blessed weekend!

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 7:01 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About