Friday, April 20, 2012

Saturday scrapping: Moving to Munster

Hurray!  The hubby managed to buy a USB cable the other day (for some strange reason, their card readers, which come with a USB cable, are cheaper here compared to the USB cable sold on its own).  Anyway, that means I can get the pics out from my poor constipated SLR... and today, the internet guy came to set up our line, so now we have a faster internet connection too!  

Before we left for Germany, I managed to cut up loads of paper and bind them into a couple of mini albums.  These I didn't have time to embellish, so I just packed the albums (plus a few made by another lovely scrapper friend) plus some scrap materials and brought them along for the move.  There wasn't much space or weight allowance for scrap stuff, so I brought the basics, like some extra patterned paper, tools like scissors and the cutterpede (which was one generously given to me by a friend, thanks babe!), ink, a couple of sets of stamps... and for embellies I just grabbed some and stuffed them into a box.  

So here's an album made to chronicle the first few months of our stay here:

:: I always wish I had Ali Edward's handwriting.  Since I don't, I end up getting her stamps instead!


:: My current fav: Resin flowers.  Didn't bring many of these though!


:: Of course, there had to be a bicycle.  After all, Munster is supposedly the bike capital of Germany...


:: Life has been crazy busy with me taking care of both kids on my own, but life is good... so here's a reminder!


:: I used seam binding for the spine, thought it was a nice change from the usual ribbons...


:: And the full cover:


Now I really gotta get down to journalling those moments down in this book! 

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 2:54 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About