Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday scrapping: Playing catch up

Time has zoomed by and baby J is approaching 9 months soon!  I realized this with a start a few days back, and guiltily decided to get started on filling up his baby album.  What used to be a ritual of making a monthly 12x12 layout for all those milestones in Junior J's case, has now devolved into no scrapping at all for the both of them... so I'm desperately trying to play catch up on recording those memories!


Anyway, the boys seem to know when I'm up scrapping at night, since both of them would then proceed to wake up numerous times (Junior J woke up crying 5 times and I had to feed baby J 4 times!).  In the end, I only managed to print and work on 3 pages for the album.  I've kept them really simple (photo, washi, and space for journalling), since there's no time to pile on embellies (which I don't have much anyway!):

Loads of washi, plus space for journalling that is slotted behind the photo.

I love this Dear Lizzy stamp!


Somehow, the silver striped washi made it to every page.  Its certainly versatile!

Now I've gotta add all the journalling in, plus start filling up Junior J's album too... guess I'll just have to do it in baby steps!  

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 3:20 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About