Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Capsicum Cake

Today didn't start off too good.  Leaky nose and cough, plus a headache to boot.  Grouchy baby who woke up early.  3 year old who has been holding poop in, resulting in soiled pants and lots of washing to do while baby wailed at being left alone.

By 10.30 am I was starting to feel light-headed, so I grabbed the nearest thing (potato chips) and started eating.  And then went off to feed baby.  The boy, seeing me stuff my face, asked me "are you hungry, mama?".  And then he trotted off to his play kitchen, and came back with this:


"Because you didn't eat enough potato chips, you have to eat capsicum cake", he declared, and proceeded to feed me the pieces.  The baby tried to grab a mouthful too, but got pushed away by the big boy with a "no, baby J, you can only eat this when you are bigger, ok?".

And here are the steps to make the cake, as described by Junior J:
1. Take a piece of bread and put a burger bun on it.
2. Put another bread on it.
3. Put capsicum on top.
4. Bake it in the oven.
5. Eat it, its very yummy!

And that's his recipe for capsicum cake.  To me, that's a recipe for making mama smile!

CatchFortyWinks

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 8:12 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About