Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dec Daily: 2.5 weeks already?


With baby J's arrival, life has been blurred into this fuzzy dream, where day and nights seem mixed up. Its been this seemingly endless cycle of changing diapers, feeding, attending to the kids, snatched cat naps, crying kids. But there's also the nice bits: snuggling with baby, reading to the boys, capturing the moments the brothers are at peace with one another.

Whatever the case, I'm trying my best not to let my Type A personality get the better of me, as my to-do list grows longer and longer (next week we're looking at the hub's birthday, Christmas, followed by baby J's full month, Junior J's birthday, and Chinese New Year! Yikes!). All I can say is that we're slowly adjusting, and I'm learning to close both eyes and just do the important things. Step by step, day by day!

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 8:50 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About