Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thankful Tuesdays: A quick post

Hello!  Junior J and I got our flu jabs yesterday.  He was a brave boy and didn't cry at all, and we were really proud of him!  However, the effects of the jab kicked in pretty fast and I spent the later part of the day feeling like I've been run over by a truck.  So I'm going to keep this really short since I still got to pack for our trip up to Malaysia!

Our thankful list this week:

:: God's steadfast love.  And mercies that are new every morning.


:: Home.  Be it new or old.  Our new-found friends in Germany managed to help us find an apartment!  And I'm already starting to miss our old place already.


:: Laundry days, that generate clean clothes.


:: Sunshine and shade.  And heart-shaped leaves, that remind me of how wonderful God's creation can be.


:: A baby's fascination with mirrors.  (He never fails to smile at his reflection!)


:: Playtime... from stripping my fake sakura branch totally of blooms:

"Good morning Mama!  Would you like a sakura?"

... to surfing around the house!


:: Too big sunnies that always make me laugh!


What are you thankful for this week?





Mum in the Making

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 4:03 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About