Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday Made: The cardboard fridge

Hello!  I've been wanting to make a cardboard kitchen for the big boy, but only got down to working on it the past week.  I've not figured out the kitchen counter yet, but we managed to find some kraft paper tape at the craft store last week, and I got down to making the boy a refrigerator cum freezer:


This was essentially a box that our Ikea Malm drawer unit came in.  So I just cut it up to make the 2 separate doors, added handles, and added shelves and plastered the whole thing with kraft tape.  I'm especially happy with the two little shelves on the inside of the fridge door that are meant for storing cheese and eggs.  Those were made from the flaps at the end of a thinner box, where I just needed to cut the ends off and fold and tape!

Right now his freezer is full of "ice-cream", which are actually yoghurt containers.
His play food is kept in an assortment of recycled plastic containers. 

Now I've gotta figure out how to make the kitchen counter and stove-top.  The biggest headache for me would be making the sink!

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 4:45 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About